New Book Helps Families Deal With Common Emergencies
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BAYFIELD, CO (November 15, 2011) - Our Family Is one of the most important things in our life. We do everything we can to keep them safe, but the threat of natural disasters, accidents, terrorism and violence is overwhelming. Recent incidents show that depending upon the crisis, help could take days.
“How to Handle a Crisis” is a compact family reference that provides easy to follow emergency protocols for virtually all types of incidents including , missing children, household chemical spills, poisoning, terrorism, natural disasters, active shooters, auto accidents and much more. It also features post disaster checklists, info on sheltering in place, acquiring emergency food and water and how families can cope with a traumatic event and protocols for traveling including hotel, travel and aircraft safety and counter terrorism tips.
An extensive first aid chapter covers all common injuries as well as procedures not found in most manuals including childbirth, new CPR and more. The affordable 146 page reference was written by a former police chief and father of eleven, and easily fits in a glove box and kitchen drawer.
The family safety reference is available at www.howtohandleacrisis.com and offers quantity discounts to schools and families, making it one of the most affordable lifesaving family emergency resources available today. "How to Handle a Crisis" (even when you're terrified) is one book you will want for all family members.
http://www.howtohandleacrisis.com CO, 81122 US
Dennis Evers - Owner,
family, emergency, crisis, disaster, terrorism, first aid, reference, student, home, workplace,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources