New Book Helps Families Deal With Common Emergencies
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BAYFIELD, CO (November 15, 2011) - Our Family Is one of the most important things in our life. We do everything we can to keep them safe, but the threat of natural disasters, accidents, terrorism and violence is overwhelming. Recent incidents show that depending upon the crisis, help could take days.
“How to Handle a Crisis” is a compact family reference that provides easy to follow emergency protocols for virtually all types of incidents including , missing children, household chemical spills, poisoning, terrorism, natural disasters, active shooters, auto accidents and much more. It also features post disaster checklists, info on sheltering in place, acquiring emergency food and water and how families can cope with a traumatic event and protocols for traveling including hotel, travel and aircraft safety and counter terrorism tips.
An extensive first aid chapter covers all common injuries as well as procedures not found in most manuals including childbirth, new CPR and more. The affordable 146 page reference was written by a former police chief and father of eleven, and easily fits in a glove box and kitchen drawer.
The family safety reference is available at www.howtohandleacrisis.com and offers quantity discounts to schools and families, making it one of the most affordable lifesaving family emergency resources available today. "How to Handle a Crisis" (even when you're terrified) is one book you will want for all family members.
http://www.howtohandleacrisis.com CO, 81122 US
Dennis Evers - Owner,
family, emergency, crisis, disaster, terrorism, first aid, reference, student, home, workplace,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why